Medior Project Manager
(The vacancy is temporarily closed as we have identified suitable candidates to fill the position.) As a Medior Project Manager you coordinate software development projects and are directly responsible for all contact with our clients. You map the customer requirements and translate their objectives into concrete projects. You are responsible for managing the team of developers and designers. You set priorities, determine the size of the project, set the budget and take care of the planning. It is your job to manage the team in such a way that each link performs optimally and the mutual cooperation is streamlined. You ensure that the agreements with the customer are met and that the quality is guaranteed. You participate in a young and innovative organization and you ensure that the work is fun and challenging. You have a drive to develop yourself on a personal and professional level. It is important that you are flexible in dealing with both internal and external stakeholders. For example, you can deviate from the deadlines if the situation demands it and the service becomes better in the end.
Education and work experience
- Completed HBO/University degree
- Minimum of 3 years proven work experience as Project Manager in software development
- Proven knowledge of software development.
- You want to develop yourself professionally and personally
- You thrive in a young and dynamic working environment
- You are structured and good at setting priorities
- You are flexible and able to engage with internal and external stakeholders in a convincing way and respond to their interests
- You have a focus on detail and quality
- You have an excellent command of Dutch and English, both orally and in writing.
Fill in the contact form below or call us at +31(0)20 893 2941.
Looking forward to meet you!
Meet your colleagues
“Hands-on digital marketing experience for both small and large companies. I can’t think of!“
“Becoming part of it has provided me with hands-on digital marketing experience for both small and large companies. I can’t think of a better way to have started my career!“
What you get:
End of the year bonus
Flexibel working hours
Working from home gear
Chief Happiness Officer
Founder & Partner
Chief Technolgy Officer
Search & Shopping Specialist